Get your copy of our exclusive report on the state of digital in the drinks industry.
Researching senior leaders in the drinks industry, the report reveals an inside perspective on the sector’s digital maturity and key opportunities to realise over the next 12 months.
Key insights include:
- 80% of drinks industry leaders surveyed say digital is a key element of their business or integral to everything they do
- Most feel like their drinks business is behind the curve in digital and that the industry as a whole lags behind others
- Reaching new audiences and increasing brand interactions are ranked as the top benefits of digital
- Cost and lack of dedicated resource are cited as the greatest barriers in digital
- Digital is not widely seen as contributing to cost savings, limiting the commercial case for greater investment
- Direct-to-consumer e-commerce and engagement, personalisation and smarter use of data are seen as top focus areas for the year ahead
The report is yours to download instantly for just £49.99.
Events are being held to discuss the topics raised in the report:
Bristol, UK – 4th June 2019 JOIN US
London, UK – 3rd July 2019 JOIN US