We provide leadership training to equip CEOs, business leaders and boards with the latest digital knowledge.
Our training gives you enough knowledge to understand where there are gaps in what you’re doing with digital, without getting bogged down in jargon.
We offer two levels of training in our standard programmes – foundations and advanced as well as a taster session for those who may need convincing of the benefits of a more in-depth session first.
Which session is right for you depends on the level of digital maturity of the audience and the organisation as a whole. The training can be delivered for 1-8 people.
Digital for leaders (taster) – 1 hour
- For business leaders and boards that want to understand the benefits of greater digital knowledge
- An overview of what digital means today and the opportunities (and threats) for every business
- Recognising your organisation’s level of digital maturity and effectiveness and the journey to undertake
- Outline specific challenges and priorities for your organisation
- Overview of our full leadership training sessions and other services
Digital for leaders (foundations) – 4 hours
- For business leaders and boards that acknowledge they’re lacking digital knowledge to apply to their organisation and want to address this
- Appreciate the breadth of what digital encompasses today and what it means for your business
- Learn what stage you are in embedding digital into your business
- Discover how your organisation scores across the 5 areas of digital: business model, business performance, customer satisfaction, digital experiences and customer data
- Understand the greatest digital gaps your organisation faces and your role as leaders
- Resourcing for digital strategy and implementation – within leadership, in-house teams and through external support
- Monitoring and staying on top of digital
Digital for leaders (advanced) – 4 hours
- For business leaders and boards who have already completed the foundations training or those with some existing digital knowledge but acknowledging there’s a gap in the latest digital can offer
- Appreciate that every organisation can benefit from doing more in digital, whatever your level of digital maturity
- Learn about new global executions within and outside your industry, the latest consumer data and tech advances relevant to your business
- Understand the greatest opportunities for your organisation and what it means for you as leaders
- Resourcing for your next evolution of digital strategy and implementation – within leadership, in-house teams and through external support
- Continually monitoring and evolving what you do in digital to stay ahead
Bespoke training programmes can also be created to suit your needs.
Contact us to discuss your requirements.