There is a clear business case for doing more in digital, which is only going to grow.
Companies that move quickly in response to digital competition generate nearly twice the revenue growth of those playing it safe (McKinsey).
IDC forecasts that by 2022, 80% of enterprise revenue growth will depend directly on digital offerings and operations.
Through effective use of digital, businesses can:
- grow sales and customer spend
- increase margin and profit
- retain and grow market share
- increase customer satisfaction, sentiment and NPS (Net Promoter Score)
- reduce the cost to serve
- ensure future resilience
- position themselves as leaders in their market to media, investors and buyers.
Cisco’s CEO says that 70% of companies will attempt to go digital but only 30% of those will succeed.
If you’re struggling to get clear direction or momentum with your current use of digital then get a digital audit.